CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-28T22:01:32+00:002014 Jeep Compass CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-28T22:01:32+00:00
- Front Left Wheel Bearing bad. Wheel is wobbly. Right rear wheel cylinder blown out and leaking brake fluid. Needs rear shoes, rear wheel cylinders, rear hub assemblies and right rear drum.
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides,Drum Brakes – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing
Lori B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/26/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-18T22:04:11+00:002010 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-18T22:04:11+00:00
- Performed RELEARN procedure on transmission clutches. Repaired rear left tail light socket and replaced customer supplied bulb.
- When transmission goes into LIMP MODE, transmission will NOT shift past 2nd Gear, resulting in engine going to HIGHER RPM. Because of this, engine will overheat. When engine overheats, the PCM SHUTS OFF the A/C Compressor.
Marty H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/16/2021